About the Practice
Presenting a Strong Defense
Joseph Harrison is an attorney practicing in New Jersey who spent ten years working as a collection attorney for a major collection firm, leaving the firm as the senior litigation attorney. He is an experienced trial attorney who regularly takes his cases to trial, something few attorneys do.
- Senior litigation attorney for a major collection law firm representing practically every major creditor in many areas of consumer debt
- Contract attorney for class-action plaintiff’s employment law firm suing on employment violations including minimum wages, overtime, wrongful termination, etc.
- Insurance defense attorney litigating claims relating to property damage, personal injury, premises liability, etc.
Professional Licenses and Education:
- Member of the New Jersey Bar since 2011
- Member of the Federal Bar in the USDC (District of New Jersey)
- Juris Doctor 2006 University of Florida
His former clients include American Express, Bank of America, Capital One, Chase, Discover, Ally Financial, GMAC, Midland funding, Portfolio Recovery, CACH / CACV, Asset Acquisition, National Collegiate Student Loans, HCA hospitals, and many others. His experience gave him one-of-a-kind insight on how best to defend a collection lawsuit and settle a case. While many attorneys only raise the same certain defenses, his position as a collection attorney has given him experience with practically every defense that both law firms and savvy pro se defendants have attempted to use and have seen which ones succeed in defending or settling a case. He is also well known in the industry which can greatly help your case.
- Defending debt-related lawsuits
- Garnished wages
- Frozen bank accounts
- Defaulted judgments
- Credit report errors
- Fixing your credit score
- Consumer rights
- Debt collection harassment
- Foreclosure defense
- Eviction defense
- Residential debt
- Commercial / Business debt
- Credit card debt
- Medical debt
- Student loan debt
- Auto debt
- Lemon Law
- Proper lawsuit notification
- Lawsuits filed in the wrong state or county
- Debt settlement
- Loan modifications
- Civil court lawsuits
- Telemarketer robocall lawsuits
- Unpaid overtime
- Unpaid wages
- Unpaid debts owed to you
- Personal injury
- Family law
Work with a Skilled Credit Repair & Debt Defense Attorney
Law Offices of Joseph I Harrison
- Extensive consumer law experience.
- Dedicated to solving your problems.
- Cost-effective friendly service.
Call 347-770-0072 now.
Speak with an experienced credit repair and debt defense attorney within the hour.
- Protection from debt collection harassment.
- Defense for pending lawsuit or garnishment.
- Credit report & credit score repair.